Any person living in the City of Uniontown may register for a free library card. Non-residents of Uniontown are welcome to use their Access PA library card or to register for a Family Membership with us.
The cost of a non-resident membership is $20 for six months or $35 for a year. Gift certificates are available if you would like to purchase a membership for a friend.
To sign up, you will need the following:
- a valid driver’s license or other form of photo identification, OR
- a written form of identification that includes your current address, such as your most recent electric bill, rent receipt, etc.
Using Your Library Card
Your library card is valuable and enables you to:
- check out and place holds on materials from the Uniontown Public Library and more than 20 WAGGIN libraries;
- download eBooks from WAGGIN’s collection;
- take free online courses through Gale Courses, a WAGGIN database;
- access library databases anywhere using any web-enabled device . . . and MUCH more!
For speed and accuracy, please present your library card each time you borrow materials. Your card is valid for use at all participating Washington and Greene Information Network (WAGGIN) libraries.
Library cards are non-transferable and must be renewed every year. You are responsible for all materials checked out on your card, so please protect it. If your card is stolen, report it to us immediately. The cost for replacing a lost or damaged library card is $3.00.
Please keep your information current. If your address, phone number, or email address changes, let us know so that you will receive notifications on time.